The New Face of Business Mentorship
I believe that the model which many of us have encountered in the coaching space (particularly business coaching) is hierarchal, aggressive and ultimately, oppressive – both for the coach and the client.
As a spiritually-oriented business mentor, I cannot align with the values of this model for a “successful” coaching business.
It’s a model based on “empire building,” with harsh marketing tactics (even if couched in very feminine accoutrement, lingo and design); massive scaling objectives; and externalised, competition-oriented goals, such as “crushing” sales, “dominating” your niche, building massive lists and getting as many people as possible into high-ticket, no-exit, contractual coaching agreements.
Worse still, the actually “coaching” that then ensues is often very “low-touch” in which the client gets maybe an hour a month of 1:1 time with the “expert coach” who then drip feeds them a bit of support, based on the needs the client brings to the call – even when the client doesn’t really know what they need!
And while these types of coaching programs include some added support from secondary coaches, digital training, group calls or mastermind gatherings, (the latter at the additional expense of travel and accommodations), they still remain “high-ticket, Low-Touch” models that leave quite a few hopeful entrepreneurs deep in debt with very little in the way of tangible results.
After investing three times in these types of coaching programs (to the tune of well over $100k) – believing the hype that by investing a huge amount of money, I would make a huge amount of money – I have come to realise that this model is designed in an imbalanced way, in favor of the coach, not the client.
Why I Am Different
I call myself a business mentor because it more accurately reflects the level of support I provide: teaching + strategic advice [“coaching”] + healing & transformation work.
I only work with a small handful of clients at any one time, providing more integrative support than you are likely to find with a big-name industry leader or coach boasting 100s of clients.
If you’ve worked with other coaches in the past (either 1:1 or in a group program), you will notice the difference right away. I offer a more hands-on approach, employing my considerable array of “tools” to ensure you get what you are looking for.
These tools include business development know-how, personal empowerment processes, powerful insight systems, sacred ceremony and energy work.
My goal is to ensure you have the right strategies for your business as well as the best personal support for any healing or breakthroughs you may need in order to take the next step.
The “Tools” I Bring to Our Work Together
I was trained in marketing and business growth by one of the most extraordinary visionaries in the personal development business arena: Vishen Lakhiani. As an early team member of Mindvalley, I cut my teeth on authentic marketing, company culture, and thoughtful, value-focused business growth.
As a professional writer of many years, it was during my time at Mindvalley that I began the transition to copywriting. This single skill set has since propelled me into a financially rewarding career working with several 7- and 8-figure businesses in the personal growth, healing and spirituality arenas.
Throughout that time I also invested in my education as a Content Marketing Professional, Product Launch Formula trained Launch Manager and Business Developer. Since 2010 I’ve been blessed to work with some extraordinary teachers, authors and healers.
This combination of copywriting, marketing, product launch and business development – all in the personal growth, healing and spirituality arenas – gives me a unique way to support my clients. In short, I know what you need to do for reach and impact, then exactly how to communicate that effectively in an otherwise noisy, crowded marketplace.
Your Business is the Forging Ground for Soul Growth
My business skills stand for themselves, yet they are actually not the most important thing I bring to my clients. What I know is that for a heart-centered, authentically empowered business to succeed, YOUR SOUL must be aligned with it. This is why I work with YOU, as a Soul and Person, in order to be sure you have the support and breakthroughs that you may need in order to move ahead.
How do I do this?
I use an integrative approach, drawing upon my “toolbox” of complimentary skills, including:
- Soul Evolution Astrology and the Wisdom of the Tarot for insight and diagnostics.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnotherapy and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Tapping to remove and transform subconscious blocks.
- Ceremony, Nature Rituals, Energy Healing, Reiki, Intuitive and Goddess Guidance to ensure your business is deeply aligned and sacred.
Here’s the bottom line about working with me:
- I only work with a small handful of clients who have already hit the 6-figure mark in their business (or corporate career for those wishing to transition to entrepreneurship).
- You must be able to implement the strategies and plans we develop.
- I offer 4-Day Immersion Intensives and 1-Year, Business Mentorship Program.
- A 4-Day Immersion Intensive is designed for fast action-fast results and can be booked for Sedona, AZ, Northern Thailand or Bali, Indonesia. Go HERE for details & pricing.
- My 1-Year, Sacred Business Mentoring Program gives you very robust support including plenty of 1:1 call-time with me each month; 2 VIP days, customised video feedback when needed, a full astrological profile reading, healing work, intuitive guidance, and complimentary access to one of my retreats in Thailand, Bali or Sedona, AZ. Go HERE for details & pricing.