Welcome sister 🙂 Thanks for checking out this job notice. Please read everything below carefully.
If the below feels like a fit for you, go ahead and fill out the application. Once you’ve submitted your application be sure to do the following: Send a confirmation email that says Goddess Friday in the subject line and includes the letter “D” on its own in the body of the email.
You application will only be considered if I receive that email. You will find the email address at the bottom of the application.
Part Time, Goddess Friday Position
I’m seeking a motivated self-starter whose primary roles include basic administrative tasks, customer service, and social media engagement.
The position is very part time to begin (approximately 10 hours a month). However, I am looking for someone who can grow with us. So for the person who can competently take many of the operations responsibilities off my shoulders, the hours will increase.
Please note that I am not looking for a passive employee who simply waits for assignments.
I need someone who is curious and excited. Someone who is called to cultivate her leadership skills. Someone willing and able to suggest and initiate ways to improve my operations, look for the gaps that I cannot see, and support me in bringing forth the many projects and creative ideas that wish to be birthed through me.
In other words: I am looking for a “Goddess Friday” 🙂
If this might be you, please read on …
You have the following skills and interests:
- You are an engaged self-starter who is fast, efficient and loves finding ways to innovate.
- You are naturally curious, energetic and love to engage with others.
- Attention to detail comes easily to you.
- You are committed to a Sacred Path of Awakening, Self-Care and Service.
- You are an excellent communicator and can write clearly and speak well.
- You have good research skills.
- Client services, including initial interface with prospective clients, on-boarding new clients, ongoing communication and care for current clients.
- Posting blog and social media content with Dawn’s writing and other sources.
- Sourcing and sharing inspiring content within private Facebook groups.
- Uploading & SEO video content to Youtube.
- Periodic research.
REQUIRED proficiency and experience with the following:
- Google suite (gmail, drive, calendar)
- Facebook groups (engagement and admin role)
- WordPress (loading blogs and images so they look beautiful, SEO)
- Youtube (loading & SEO for videos)
- WhatsApp (for communication with me)
- Instagram (possibly down the road)
- Time Zone Converter
PREFERRED proficiency and experience with the following:
Please do not apply for this position if …
- You are only available for a short period of time.
- You are an agency owner and want to provide me with one of your employees.
- You are looking for fast cash or an “easy” job where someone directs you.
- You do not resonate with the principles and values of living aligned with the Sacred Feminine.
- You don’t have room/time to grow into a bigger role.
- You are unwilling or unable to provide a video cover letter.